It involves sharing of knowledge and, of course, collaboration. Between companies and startups, companies and companies, startups and startups.
- Companies test new solutions with reduced cost and risk.
- Growth and market access for startups with proven business models, connecting them with corporate companies who want real solutions for their innovation needs.
- Pilot projects are developed – as a means to a deal.
- Companies that want to innovate the startup way, with the top startups across the globe.
- Startups disrupting technology that want to grow and do business with big players.
Boosting entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship.
Applying the expertise from the Lisbon innovation ecosystem to other geographies. Focused on people. Share the real-life knowledge from mentors, entrepreneurs, researchers, designers, developers (…) to boost new ideas and early projects.
- Ideas turn into business models.
- Solutions turn into viable and market-fit products.
- Government institutions, organizations and companies aiming to accelerate new businesses.
- All entrepreneurs around the globe.
Innovation in the inside of a business. Beta-i works with the teams to understand the company’s context, to map opportunities, co-create and prototype solutions.
- Learn innovation management by doing.
- Develop new solutions and tools to boost innovation from the bottom up.
- Companies that need that innovation kick-start.
- Companies who acknowledge the need of understanding customer and category journeys, and want to redefine their current offers.
- Companies who want to build new products or services based on clients unmet needs..